Saturday, July 1, 2017

Eiffel Tower Merci Card

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope your weekend is going great so far. Here in the United States we are celebrating our Independence Day on Tuesday so a lot of folks are enjoying a long weekend.

Today I'm sharing a card made with Victoriana Crest and Cinch And Go Flowers 2, part of the new Venise Lace Collection by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace.

I love Paris and hopefully will be able to go back to this wonderful city someday. I am fascinated with the Eiffel Tower and make lots of cards from the ever growing collection of Eiffel Tower stamps I collect. I cut the Victoriana Crest frame out of pearlized gold card stock so it has a vintage look that I love. I heat embossed the stamp in black on the oval that is included in the  set. The sentiment is stamped onto a die cut that is included in the set as well. The flowers are made from the new Cinch And Go Flowers 2. They are so easy to cut and  put together!

 I found these lovely jewels for the center in my stash as well as the metal crown adorning the top of the frame.

I hope you liked my card today and have given you some ideas for your own cards and projects using these wonderful dies. Thank for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...