Sunday, July 16, 2017

Rustic Bird Card Using Hemstitch Rectangles And Cinch And Go Flowers 2

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope this post finds you well and enjoying your weekend. I'm back today to share a card I made with some of the latest dies from Amazing Paper Grace's Venise Lace Collection.
I've had this old 7Gypsie's paper pad sitting around for ages. It has some really beautiful rustic papers with a botanical theme. I thought they might look nice cut with the Hemstitch Rectangles dies. I love this set of rectangles, they are meant to resemble the edges of vintage linens and are so different than the pierced or stitched rectangles that are on the market. They can also be used without the hemstitch insert and cut a regular rectangle. I've done this on the bird printed layer. The flower is made with Cinch and go Flowers 2, which makes a pretty flower really fast, just pinch on the fold lines and done! I used burlap for my leaves for a rustic touch.
Yes, my flower center is a rusty jingle bell! 🙀lol I thought it looked cute even though it's out of season. I really like how this card turned out, it's one of the rare projects where it came out the same as I imagined!
 Thanks for stopping over today, see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing...really like this card...the colors the designs...and I really like those dies (more to add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...